ROSEMONT, IL / ACCESSWIRE / September 26, 2023 / Over 220 exhibitors are displaying the latest products and services at the 11th annual ASSEMBLY Show. Fasteners, power tools, adhesives, dispensing equipment, conveyors, robots, software and, of course, automated assembly systems are among the myriad of new products on display. To help draw attention to the breadth and quality of new technologies on display, the trade show will host the 5th annual 'New Product of the Year' contest at the show, and the attendees will be the judges. The trade show and conference will take place October 24-26 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
Twenty products have been nominated by the editors of ASSEMBLY Magazine in five categories. All attendees will be invited to visit booth #2025 to view the New Product Nominees and place their votes for their favorite new products in each category. Voting will be open throughout exhibit hall hours on Tuesday, Oct. 24, and Wednesday, Oct. 25. The winners in each category will be announced in booth #2025 on Thursday, Oct. 26, at 9:30 a.m. Detailed descriptions and images of each product can be viewed online.
Assembly Machines & Systems:
- MS Automation - This custom automated assembly system for military-grade products has the flexibility to process hundreds of part variants with no manual changeover required.
- Orbitform - A full line of servo-driven riveting equipment, including the PSV-1000, the largest on the market, with a peak forming force of 40,000 pounds.
- Promess Inc. - The Work Flow Director provides a simple programming environment, reliable connectivity and easy integration of non-Promess devices with Promess devices, providing a low-risk step into smart manufacturing.
- FlexLink Systems Inc. - The HU twin-track pallet conveyor is suitable for assembly and test processes for heavy loads. Configurable standard modules allow engineers to quickly and easily create layouts for routing, balancing, buffering and positioning pallets.
Adhesives, Dispensing & Curing:
- DELO Industrial Adhesives LLC - Dualbond HT2990 is a dual-curing, high-temperature adhesive for electric motor assembly applications, such as magnet bonding and magnet stacking. The adhesive achieves fixation in 5 to 10 seconds when exposed to light.
- Henkel Adhesives - Loctite Ablestik NCA 01UV is formulated for assembly of high-resolution cameras and lidar modules for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
- Permabond Engineering Adhesives - TA4610 is a two-part toughened acrylic adhesive for bonding low-surface-energy plastics, such as polypropylene, polyethylene and polyolefins, without the need for primer or surface treatment.
- United Resin Corp. - El-Cast epoxies are formulated for potting and encapsulating lithium-ion batteries. These epoxies keep batteries secure from damage caused by shock, moisture, vibration, chemicals and other elements.
- Sumake North America LLC - SMT-C2 smart controller with a touchscreen user interface and a transducerized screwdriver with angle-controlled tightening. Angle-controlled tightening tools provide precise and controlled tightening of fasteners.
- American Hakko Products Inc. - The CHP ATX intelligent screwdriver is equipped with a nonslip grip, a high-quality DC brushless servomotor, a high-precision transducer, and a high-resolution digital encoder for accurate angle measurement.
- Makita USA Inc. - This programmable, transducerized cordless screwdriver delivers precise torque control. Model DFT060TMZ has a torque range of 2 to 6 newton-meters. Model DFT120TMZ has a torque range of 4 to 12 newton-meters.
- Mountz Inc. - The EPT all-in-one transducerized cordless screwdriver has a built-in sensor that continually measures torque in real-time and feeds data back into the system. An error-proofing system helps prevent defects.
- Applied Robotics - The Flexible Smart Gripper (FSG) is a fully electric gripper with flexible, soft-bodied fingers for handling objects of varying size, shape and weight. The FSG allows for the picking and placing of parts with a multitude of shapes and sizes.
- ATI Industrial Automation - The CGV-900 compliant angle grinder provides an automated alternative to grinding and finishing by hand. The device has built-in compliance, allowing the tool to compensate for irregularities in part surfaces and maintain contact with a workpiece.
- Bosch Rexroth Corp. - The Smart Flex Effector, a new, sensor-based compensation module, gives robots and Cartesian linear systems human-like sensitivity. Processes which are difficult to manage can now be automated, optimized and monitored through simple retrofitting.
- Micropsi Industries GmbH - MIRAI is a new control system that enables robots to handle variance in shape, position, color and light conditions in the work space.
Factory of the Future:
- Acerta Analytics Solutions Inc. - LinePulse 3.0 bridges the gap between continuous IIoT data collection in production and the data preparation required for machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Andonix - Andi is an AI-powered manufacturing chatbot designed to bring AI augmentation to workers. Andi is advanced, natural language processing software driven by AI technology, enabling workers to engage in human-like conversations and request expert help and support.
- Canvas GFX Inc. - Product lifecycle management (PLM) software is the single source of truth for all product data. PLM underpins the digital thread, informs other core systems such as ERP and MES, and ensures critical business processes are managed and optimized.
- Dori AI - Offers a full-stack, end-to-end computer vision and deep learning video analytics platform for monitoring shop-floor operations. Dori AI is a no-code platform that transforms images and videos into actionable insights.
Free expo only attendee registration for buyers and users of assembly equipment, products or services in manufacturing plants is available until Friday, September 29th. Discount registration is also available for the pre-conference sessions being held on Tuesday, October 24. To register for the event, click here.
The ASSEMBLY Show is sponsored by ASSEMBLY (www.assemblymag.com) the leading brand covering the processes, technologies, and strategies for assembling discrete parts into finished products. ASSEMBLY offers an integrated portfolio of products including the industry's leading trade show. The trade show and conference are produced by BNP Media, one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving industry professionals across 60+ industries through magazines, custom media, e-newsletters, webinars, events, and market research. For more information, visit www.bnpmedia.com.
# # #
For Further Information, Contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations Representative
SOURCE: The ASSEMBLY Show
View source version on accesswire.com: