Sales of centrifugal blowers are anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 4.1% worldwide. Currently valued at US$ 3.2 billion, the centrifugal blower market is expected to grow to US$ 4.8 billion in value by the end of 2033. The term "centrifugal blowers market" refers to the world market for machines that circulate air or other gases through a system using centrifugal force. Common industrial uses for these blowers include ventilation, HVAC systems, pneumatic conveying, and combustion air for burners.
The demand for high-performance, energy-efficient blowers across a variety of industries is anticipated to drive the market for centrifugal blowers to continue expanding. Centrifugal blower demand is also anticipated to increase with the expansion of the manufacturing and construction sectors, particularly in emerging economies. Government regulations aimed at lowering energy consumption and promoting the use of energy-efficient equipment also have an impact on the market for centrifugal blowers. As a result, many manufacturers are concentrating on creating blowers that use less energy and emit fewer greenhouse gases.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8001
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global centrifugal blowers market is valued at US$ 3.2 billion in 2023.
- Worldwide sales of centrifugal blowers are projected to top US$ 4.8 billion by 2033.
- The market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to evolve at a CAGR of 2% from 2023 to 2033.
- The low-pressure segment is set to progress at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2023 to 2033
The global centrifugal blowers market is extremely competitive. Manufacturers are making improvements that focus on increased efficiency and smaller designs. Moreover, manufacturers are investing in R&D and producing environmentally friendly products as consumers' preferences are shifting toward products that reduce emissions.
Key players in the centrifugal blowers market are adopting various strategies such as partnerships, new product launches, expansions, and R&D activities in order to develop their businesses and survive in the long run.
- ECHO Incorporated released the PB-9010 backup centrifugal blower for industrial and commercial applications in December 2021. The centrifugal blower is excellent for cleaning up enormous amounts of debris and clearing big open spaces, such as vast parking lots and stadiums.
- Greenheck Group, a US-based manufacturer of air movement and control systems, acquired Metal Industries in December 2021 for an undisclosed sum. Metal Industries, Inc. is a firm established in the United States that sells air distribution devices, industrial air blowers, and air terminal units. Greenheck hopes to grow its brand portfolio by delivering air movement, control, and conditioning systems with this acquisition.
- Xylem, Inc. created a new product line for Zeeland Clean Water Plants in October 2020. The new blower line has features that decrease energy, chemical consumption, and wear. Aerobic tanks, improved blowers, air flow meters, and air control valves are among the innovative options.
- Boyd Corporation, a US-based company, developed a lightweight and a low-profile cooling ultra-thin blower using liquid cooling technology in September 2021. These are as thin as 3mm, can withstand high pressure, provide cooling while remaining durable, and are available in ultra-thin and thin profiles, making them excellent for all commercial applications.
- Tuthill Corporation's "Tuthill Vacuum and Blower Systems" division was acquired by Ingersoll Rand, Inc. in February 2021. This acquisition will assist the company in expanding its product and service range, as well as its key application engineering and technical support skills.
Key Companies Profiled
- Aerotek Equipment
- Atlantic Blowers, LLC
- Trimech Engineers Pvt. Ltd
- Air Control Industries Ltd
- AIRAP Group
- Engicon Airtech Pvt. Ltd
- Howden Group
- Airmake Cooling Systems
- Aspirnova Industry S.r.l
- Atlas Copco AB
- GP Motors
- Shandong Huadong Blower Co., Ltd
- Alfotech Fans
- Vishwakarma Air Systems
Key Questions Covered in the Centrifugal Blowers Marke
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global centrifugal blowers market, presenting historical demand data (2018-2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023-2033.
The study divulges essential insights on the market based on pressure (high, medium, low) and application (pulp & paper, mining, power stations, chemicals, cement plants, steel plants, other applications), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).